Wednesday, April 06, 2005

all sheared up

sheares is a beautiful place... chock full of beautiful people... all busy accomplishing beautiful accomplishments...

and caught in the midst of this surreal beauty... is ugly, ugly me.

but i'm all sheared up to mug too! right after i mambo tonight! of course, before mamboing, gotta prepare agenda for foc main comm mtg, gotta finish up foc t-shirt design, gotta plan revision timetable, and also listen to my great, big, illegal collection of music, play my dumb, old, boring diablo ii characters, and find some soccer/mahjong kakis for entertainment purposes. what a load to do! both beautiful and ugly tasks awaiting my action.

how much uglier will i get? i'm all sheared up...

1 comment:

nimezs said...

My diablo 2 characters are dead! URGHURGHURGHURGH.