Tuesday, January 09, 2007

fighting him

i shouldn't be blogging... it's 1.30am and i'm supposed to wake up at 7am uh... today.

but i just wanna apologise for the lack of posts... been really busy with CSS work. yes, i'm working my arse off for the Almighty, even though i still have so many grouses for Him. heh. don't worry, it's not hypocritical; i just kinda disagree with Him sometimes (or He hasn't changed my mind yet).

more importantly, i implore you who have less of a doubt problem than i do to truly keep me in your prayers, along with my CSS compatriots. i can sense that we are attempting huge plans this sem, and somehow the temptation to slacken is growing. it may be his attempts to slow us, it may simply be that i'm not as strong as i believed. either way, i could use some prayers, whereupon Mr God can prove He listens =) sounds like a good deal to me...

oh, and thanks for watching over me. i don't like admitting it, but yea, i've felt Your presence. along with his. you watch my back while i fight him.

No comments: