Tuesday, April 17, 2007

tio virus

i'm proud to announce: my lappy has kena virus! it's called worm.win32.small.r (according to kaspersky's antivirus). my original antivirus prog (AVG by Grisoft) suddenly stopped updating abt a week ago, and suddenly my com kena virus. how did i find out?

when the grad video refused to play last friday.

my heart sank as i felt my friend's hearts sink. a gigantic wave of pure wrath tsunami-ed my puny brain. i almost cracked my lappy in half there and then! but somehow, perhaps with the altar right beside me, i managed to cool it a bit. kudos to marc, gary, and aaron who were there to absorb my frustration... sorry guys.

we had prepped quite a bit for the video. we tried our best to plan the mass, making sure the bookmarks were there, the announcers knew what to do, the petitions had time to be written... but mass still failed to be on time. why huh? why the mad rush to save time? and how come the damned planning still fail?

maybe cos God wishes us to spend more time in Him?

geez. i'd like to see that one get broadcast to the community. i honestly haven't been honest enough, but sometimes, i feel we don't try enough to be Christian. so what if mass starts late? so what if the announcements seem neverending? i don't sense a shred of empathy for what we're going thru, much less the cooperation we're so desperately seeking. now i know how it must have hurt when i accused joel of not planning the new year goodies fundraising well enough (last year). o the rawness of the wounds still bite unceasingly - and i must cast them upon my Lord lest i explode one day.

perhaps it wasn't just the lappy that tio virus... perhaps the virus is more virulent than i expected. i want so much to serve... but if i can't accept the cross as He did, then perhaps i'm only trying to serve for my own sake. now i must disinfect this virus of mine and serve Him for His people's sake.

and let's hope i get my lappy back soon!

No comments: