Saturday, May 28, 2005

a time to share

some catholic links to brighten your day... and liven your faith:

The Holy See
- official site of the vatican, a link every catholic ought to have
http://www.vatican.va/archive/catechism/ccc_toc.htm
- full official text of the Catechism of the Catholic Church
CCC Search Engine
- separate page for easier navigation of the CCC
The Catholic Encyclopedia
- mountains of info on all things catholic
Papal Encyclicals
- helpful guide to the writings of the holy fathers
Catholic Answers
- site for doubters: recommend to all protestants!
Early Christian Writings
- repository of christian writings early in the church's history
Wikipedia: Doctor of the Church
- good starting point for exploring the history of catholicism
Wikipedia: Cultural and historical background of Jesus
- very long article on Jesus and his historical context
Fatima
- detailing the apparition of Mary at Fatima
Alexandrina
- about a woman who survived on the Eucharist for 13 years
Eucharistic Miracles
- affirming the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist
Oxygen
- daily sharings and liturgy by members of CSS!
Veritas
- home of the Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore
Bible Gateway
- online searchable bible (many versions as well...)

"With God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! This really is a top notch site, I'm just terribly ecstatic I finally stumbled upon it given that I had been wanting to find it for an intensely long period. I am just planning to introduce myself quickly. I am just thirty three years of age moreover I am being employed as a homoeopath. I truly enjoy to try out game titles including Dungeon Explorer and additionally have fun with athletics activities similar to football. My personal most up to date hobby is focused on [url=http://www.squidoo.com/google-sniper-20-review]google sniper 2.0 Review[/url]. I browsed through a cool manual regarding this that talked about: The actual Google Sniper 2 method is the brand new edition with the original Yahoo and google great solution the simple and really practical easy to understand list of guidelines for even a novice as well as the Yahoo Sniper Only two strategy is a straightforward sensible clear and understandable group of information only for a Newbie internet marketer. Should you not desire to look at e-book you can watch your video lessons as an alternative. Yahoo Killer Not one but two product is concerning looking for not at all hard key terms so that you will wouldn't ought to hang on a few months before discovering improvements. Bing Colossal A couple of is way to earn money online, in fact it is a great way to start off. Would it be the most beneficial affiliate marketing system available. I'm not sure whether the data is accurate but it surely helped me regarding Google Sniper 2.0 Review. I'm sure I'm able to discover a great number of attractive things on this internet site for that reason I'm going to be here rather a lot from now on. I most certainly will make an effort to become relatively advantageous also by simply giving out certain information I do know. Appreciation for looking over this, have fun all!!